Find your ring size
There is no simpler way to determine your ring size than at home. Simply follow our easy instructions after downloading and printing the Panim ring sizing guide.Download Guide
Tips for measuring
- Make certain that your finger is at a regular body temperature before taking your ring size.
- Three to four times a day, check your ring size. At the end of the day is the ideal time to measure your ring size.
- Choose the quarter size up or down if you are in between two sizes.
- The size must be larger for a wider band. If you're buying a wide band, choose one that is one-fourth of a size larger than your ring size.
- The best choice for our normal size, which for women falls between 6 and 6.5, is to get a ring for your partner.